I like to tell people stories about my life. I'm not even exactly sure why, but as things happen to me that I think are interesting, for some reason I feel compelled to tell other people. Indeed, I probably spend too much time talking and chatting (of the IM kind) to sit down here and write.
But lately I've been feeling like, perhaps it's not so much that interesting things happen to me, as much as maybe I look at things interestingly? Is that much of what a writer is? I kind of hope so, because I don't think my prose is very good at all, but perhaps my perspective is unique?
Sometimes I have the wherewithal to almost believe that...So maybe if I just try to convey what I think about or how I process the things that happen to me, people will want to read it? I try to tell myself this, on good ego days, anyway.
I am going to try to post something here, even something short, at least every other day. But it's so hard, and I am so tired.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment